Welcome to St. Patrick’s, Revesby Heights
SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION
Children in Year 3 or above who have received the Sacrament of Baptism are invited to make their Reconciliation this year. Once completing Reconciliation they are able to make their Communion in the following term.
Celebration of the Sacrament: to be celebrated at St. Christopher’s Church on Tuesday 22 June at 5.00pm;Wednesday 23rd June and Thursday 24th June at 7.00pm
Dear Parishioners of St Christopher’s and St Patrick’s, we are thankful and congratulations to 70 candidates who are making their 1st Reconciliation next week.
I can confirm all candidates have prepared well and are ready to receive this most beautiful Sacrament.
A note from the candidates – We thank you all for your prayers and support during our preparation for our First Reconciliation. As we take our first independent steps in our faith journey, we ask for your continued prayers for the coming week.
We know, with the help of the Good Shepherd, and by remembering to ‘STOP’, ‘THINK AND PRAY’ and ‘CHOOSING GOD’S WAY’, Jesus will always be with us, protecting and guiding us.
You’ll find more information in : https://www.sydneycatholic.org/coronavirus-frequently-asked-questions/
* Please be in the church foyer at least 20 minutes before Mass starts, this is to enable sufficient time to sign in prior to the commencement of Masses (Please note: all entering the Church must sign-in for COVID-safe purposes and social distancing and hygiene measures must be observed at all times)
* Please note registration is still required for NSW government regulations
* Sign-in using the QR code or the sign-in sheet
* Thank you for using the QR codes. You can also download the QR reader APP or the NSW service APP if you have trouble using the codes.
* Masks are not required
* Please take the bulletin with you if not place it in the Rubbish bin in the foyer, they are not to be reused
* Please contact Parish Office 9774 3662 for further information.
|At St Patrick’s we are committed to continuing to serve you during this challenging time through our Facebook page and website. If you are able to continue to support us with your regular contribution or donation it will be most appreciated. Click here to support us.|
St. Patrick’s, Revesby Heights
St. Patrick’s, Revesby Heights parish is a welcoming, supportive and diverse community of believers inspired by the life of Jesus. We are called to make Christ present in our parish, in our local community and in our world.
Our mission is to know Christ and to make him known; to be a community committed to discovering Christ present in each person through our ministry to each other, our service to the wider community, the joyful celebration of the Eucharist and other sacraments, and our active concern for social justice.