Welcome to St. Patrick’s, Revesby Heights
STATIONS OF THE CROSS
Every Friday after 8am Mass during Lent
Every Wednesday during lent starting 24th February 2021
9am in the Church
7.30pm at the Sherry residence
2nd RITE RECONCILIATION
Wednesday, 31st March 2021- 7pm At St Christopher’s Church
From February 12th, an unlimited number of people can attend Mass, provided that the one person per 2m2 rule is observed. Now that the 2m2 rule has been reinstated, Archbishop Anthony has lifted the dispensation from our Sunday Mass obligation. The Catholic faithful are once again obliged to attend Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation when this is reasonably possible.
You’ll find more information in : https://www.sydneycatholic.org/coronavirus-frequently-asked-questions/
* Masks are no longer compulsory.
* There is no booking required for all Masses
* Please be in the church foyer at least 20 minutes before Mass starts, this is to enable sufficient time to sign in prior to the commencement of Masses (Please note: all entering the Church must sign-in for COVID-safe purposes and social distancing and hygiene measures must be observed at all times)
* Please sign-in using the QR code or the sign-in sheet
Thank you for using the QR codes. You can also download the QR reader APP or the NSW service APP if you have trouble using the codes.
* Please take the bulletin with you if not place it in the Rubbish bin in the foyer, they are not to be reused
* Please contact Parish Office 9774 3662 for further information.
|At St Patrick’s we are committed to continuing to serve you during this challenging time through our Facebook page and website. If you are able to continue to support us with your regular contribution or donation it will be most appreciated. Click here to support us.|
St. Patrick’s, Revesby Heights
St. Patrick’s, Revesby Heights parish is a welcoming, supportive and diverse community of believers inspired by the life of Jesus. We are called to make Christ present in our parish, in our local community and in our world.
Our mission is to know Christ and to make him known; to be a community committed to discovering Christ present in each person through our ministry to each other, our service to the wider community, the joyful celebration of the Eucharist and other sacraments, and our active concern for social justice.