Welcome to St. Patrick’s, Revesby Heights
* Churches across the Archdiocese of Sydney are open to all people regardless of vaccination status . The number permitted is according to the 2sqm rule, with the exception of people from the same household.
* Masks must be worn while inside a church.
* Vaccinated members of the congregation are permitted to sing, but masks must still be worn.
* If those attending weddings and funerals are all vaccinated no person limit.
* Those not vaccinated that attend funeral or wedding , then the ceremony must be “small”: maximum 11 at a wedding and 10 at a funeral.
* Please be in the church foyer at least 20 minutes before Mass starts, this is to enable sufficient time to sign in prior to the commencement of Masses (Please note: all entering the Church must sign-in for COVID-safe purposes and social distancing and hygiene measures must be observed at all times)
* Please note registration is still required for NSW government regulations
* Sign-in using the QR code or the sign-in sheet
* Thank you for using the QR codes. You can also download the QR reader APP or the NSW service APP if you have trouble using the codes.
* More information is available on the Archdiocesan website below
* Please contact Parish Office 9774 3662 for further information.
|At St Patrick’s we are committed to continuing to serve you during this challenging time through our Facebook page and website. If you are able to continue to support us with your regular contribution or donation it will be most appreciated. Click here to support us.|
St. Patrick’s, Revesby Heights
St. Patrick’s, Revesby Heights parish is a welcoming, supportive and diverse community of believers inspired by the life of Jesus. We are called to make Christ present in our parish, in our local community and in our world.
Our mission is to know Christ and to make him known; to be a community committed to discovering Christ present in each person through our ministry to each other, our service to the wider community, the joyful celebration of the Eucharist and other sacraments, and our active concern for social justice.