Welcome to St. Patrick’s, Revesby Heights
SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION
Children in Year 3 or above who have received the Sacrament of Baptism are invited to make their Reconciliation this year. Once completing Reconciliation they are able to make their Communion in the following term.
Parent Preparation Evening: Wed 12th May at 7.00pm in St. Christopher’s Church. All parents wishing to have their child make their Reconciliation must attend this evening. Important information regarding the programme will be provided at this meeting.
Enrolment: the online enrolment form will be available on the weekend 15th/16th May.
Commitment Weekend: 22nd/23rd May at both parishes during all Masses. This is a compulsory part of the Reconciliation Programme.
Reconciliation Lessons: Lessons commence the week beginning the 24th May for four consecutive weeks.
Celebration of the Sacrament: to be celebrated at St. Christopher’s Church. There are 3 sacrament times available -Tuesday 22 June at 5.00pm;Wednesday 23rd June and Thursday 24th June at 7.00pm
You’ll find more information in : https://www.sydneycatholic.org/coronavirus-frequently-asked-questions/
* Please be in the church foyer at least 20 minutes before Mass starts, this is to enable sufficient time to sign in prior to the commencement of Masses (Please note: all entering the Church must sign-in for COVID-safe purposes and social distancing and hygiene measures must be observed at all times)
* Please note registration is still required for NSW government regulations
* Sign-in using the QR code or the sign-in sheet
* Thank you for using the QR codes. You can also download the QR reader APP or the NSW service APP if you have trouble using the codes.
* Please take the bulletin with you if not place it in the Rubbish bin in the foyer, they are not to be reused
* Please contact Parish Office 9774 3662 for further information.
|At St Patrick’s we are committed to continuing to serve you during this challenging time through our Facebook page and website. If you are able to continue to support us with your regular contribution or donation it will be most appreciated. Click here to support us.|
St. Patrick’s, Revesby Heights
St. Patrick’s, Revesby Heights parish is a welcoming, supportive and diverse community of believers inspired by the life of Jesus. We are called to make Christ present in our parish, in our local community and in our world.
Our mission is to know Christ and to make him known; to be a community committed to discovering Christ present in each person through our ministry to each other, our service to the wider community, the joyful celebration of the Eucharist and other sacraments, and our active concern for social justice.